Saturday 26 April 2014

Saturday Snapshot Port Douglas


  We're spending the Easter holiday week in tropical Far North Queensland at Port Douglas. Today was a lovely, humid 30 degrees C. Tomorrow is meant to be the same :-)
  
 On Good Friday we found some fresh prawns caught in the marina.

Our bedroom has a lovely view of the pool.

A tropical holiday wouldn't be complete without photos of the local flora.
This one had a rich, heady scent.

I've seen some of these plants before, but I have no idea what their names are. They're quite gaudy and show-offy at times, but I love them all the same.





Sunset over the Coral Sea.

Walking along Four Mile Beach with Mr Seasons and one of the micros. 

Flotsam and jetsom after last weeks cyclone!




West Metro Mommy Reads

3 comments:

  1. Lucky thing! We're going to have our first subzero night tonight…. It's quite cool this evening already. I like all the lovely floral and beachy photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was speaking to my mum and dad last night and they also thought their first frost was on the way (they're in Bx).
      Stay warm :-)

      Delete
  2. What lovely pictures! Especially the brightly colored flowers!

    I've been away from Saturday Snapshot for a while. I'd love for you to stop by my post.

    ReplyDelete

I know that blogger comments can be a pain, but I do love to hear from you. Please log onto a google account to make it as easy as possible.

All spam & anonymous comments will be deleted and comment moderation is in place for most posts.